2011年12月18日星期日

If I were the guy who got the money

If I were the guy who got the money in the hand or born with the silver spoon in the mouth, then they would probably change their mind. Do not judge people too quickly, the night is still young.

Yes, money can buy many things, but not everything. But without money, there is nothing we can talk about. Yes, this is our culture, Chinese culture. All marriages in Chinese society are based on money. Maybe they are too much worried about their daughter's life after married with a poor kid. But I won't blame my fate ever. I felt honor, proud to not have a rich family. So I can build it myself. I don't like the already existing silver spoon before I was born, that is not mine. Do tell me if you were really rich, do tell me if you were really worked it out with your empty hands. 

Jonathan said that when he first met us, he thought that we were a couple as we looked so 'right' together. He continued saying: "As you say, the night is young - this might just be a student romance that burns itself out after 2 or 3 years - or you might be perfect for each other. All marriages in Chinese society are based on money - but if Jessie's parents see that you have been together for 3 or 4 years, and you are faithful to her, and she is happy with you - and you have a good job as an engineer - then they could change their minds about you."

I am sophisticated, my head is turning upside down. I am wandering at the edge of "man make" and "destiny". But I still believe faith will make things to be possible. I believed that every thing is being set, if you don't lose your faith. Every thing will be reset, if you lost your faith. Is that how destiny works? I hope that what I have believed is truth. I am going to meet your lovely dad soon.


没有评论:

发表评论